Sunday, January 29, 2012

random thoughts

For some odd reason, it has been a very rough week. I realized this last week that I should have a three month old to keep up with. Actually I should rephrase that, A three month old to protect from Sarah! She seems to think she can do anything anyone else here does. And trust me she does her level best to keep up! Like a couple weeks ago when she pushed her chair up to the silver wear drawer to get a knife to cut her own strawberries! I sometimes think to myself that maybe God was protecting me from the exhausting task of trying to keep up with two under two! I might be skinnier if that were the case! Also we would've been a family of seven crammed into a minivan! We only bought this van a year and a half ago, but I'm already wanting to upgrade to a suburban!

In just a few short months Sarah will be out of her crib. That is of course if she doesn't figure out how to scale the side like a fence! And she will also more than likely be out of diapers. Once again I will be out of the baby stage, not really sure if we'll actually reenter it anytime soon.

I was reading devotions with Ella tonight and we read a portion that talked about how Isaac prayed and waited for Rebekah to have a baby for twenty years. And the devotion was teaching about how we have to wait a long time for something and that it becomes a learning time. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to learn from all this, but it sure feels like twenty years already!

No comments:

Post a Comment